DENTIST JOB IN
Bethlehem, New York
DENTIST JOB DESCRIPTIONA sign on bonus is available along with a well established patient base. Our client's doctors enjoy a teaching environment, doctor leadership and mentoring opportunities, and support from a professional management team. Future ownership is available and encouraged for qualified Associates. Doctors in our group enjoy traditional doctor-patient relationships while practicing in a team environment that offers the opportunity to discuss clinical cases with peers and support for professional group development and growth.
DENTIST OFFICE HOURSBoth par-time and full-time will be considered.
DENTIST PRACTICE INFORMATIONSpacious office with excellent support staff
AGE RANGESAdult with some children
DENTIST COMPENSATIONExcellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DENTIST
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE DENTIST
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have NY license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Bethlehem, NY
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
Albany, NY Skyline