DENTIST JOB IN
Queensbury, New York
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Queensbury, NY.
DENTIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Dentist needed for a busy family practice. This office sees patients of all ages and the dentist will need to be able to handle a busy caseload.
DENTIST OFFICE HOURS
DENTIST PRACTICE INFORMATION
Practice is very modern with newer equipment.
Practice sees all ages
Excellent starting base pay to help establish new dentist that moves to a percentage of production.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DENTIST
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE DENTIST
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have NY license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Albany, NY
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence
Albany, NY Skyline