DENTIST JOB IN
Rochester, New York
Dentist HeadHunter has a client with a need for a general dentist to start immediately in Albany, NY.
DENTIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Our client is seeking a full time General Dentist associate in Rochester, NY. This is a great opportunity in a group practice setting in very nice and modern practice locations, working for a quality driven health care organization. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefit package including a 401k, health insurance and a professional work environment.
DENTIST OFFICE HOURS
DENTIST PRACTICE INFORMATION
Nice office with modern equipment
Practice sees all ages
Excellent starting pay to help establish new dentist.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DENTIST
- Provide diagnosis of patient's dental status utilizing accepted clinical and radiological techniques.
- Assess patient's dental status and arrange for appropriate consultations to determine treatment needed.
- Provide comprehensive professional dental treatment to address the oral health needs of patients.
- Provide routine recall exams, simple extractions, restorations, prosthetic services, prophylaxis and fluoride treatments.
- Refer to dental specialists when appropriate.
- Manage administrative functions of the Dental Office.
- Supervise the work of dental hygienists and dental assistants.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE DENTIST
- DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
- Must have NY license and DEA
- Must be willing to live and be part of the community of Albany, NY
- Competence in all facets of general dentistry
- Strong focus on clinical excellence